Saturday, January 26, 2013

High Tea at Sir Stamford Circular Quay


High Tea at Sir Stamford Circular Quay

Elegant High Tea at $65 per person .


My outfit for the high tea

Moet Champagne and Ice water

Savory starters: My favourite is the Chicken wheel and curry puffs

Dessert delights

The 3 layer Tiers
Fluffy scones with strawberry jam and cream

Mr Wong Ordered Earl Grey and I Italian Almond Tea

Prepping the scones:)
Overall: elegant, relaxed and a great place to catch up with your friends for private chat sessions.

Happy Australia day! I took Mr. W to high tea. I was super excited as this was our first high tea together!! The experience and atmosphere was fantastic. I felt like I'd been transported back to a different time. And oh so grandeur - beautiful wallpaper, big comfy armchairs, vintage paintings hang on walls. Tables are set with crisp white tablecloths, white cloth napkins and polished cutlery. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment